A 38-year-old man was killed by a monster-sized Great White Shark at a popular tourist spot in Australia. According to ABC Australia, the man, who has not been publicly named, was spearfishing with ...
The 38-year-old man had been spearfishing with friends when he was attacked on a coral reef off Rottnest Island, police said.
Chef Brad Leone recounts a terrifyingly close encounter with a shark attack that could have gone very differently.
A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia’s coast on Saturday died ​of his injuries, police said, in what ‌is the ...
The man killed on Saturday (May 16) has now been identified as a dad-of-two with two young daughters, aged three and only ...
Popular father Steven Mattaboni was mauled to death by a great white shark at a popular tourist destination he was visiting ...
A 38-year-old man died on after he was attacked by a 13-foot Great White shark near a popular island vacation destination.
A 38-year-old man has died after being bitten by a shark in waters off Rottnest Island in Western Australia. It is the second shark death this year amid a rise in attacks.
Terrified fishermen have filmed the moment a five-metre-long great white shark menaced their small boat just off the coast of ...
The Blue Zoo Des Moines announced that it is shutting down this month, just two years after opening. The aquarium has faced ...